Monday 19 November 2012

BLOG DAYS WERE OVER

Ok so we'd better add lazy to the list along with greedy and disgusting. Starting a blog and then neglecting it for 2 months. But hey, it's not like I ever claimed to be diligent and hardworking, and if anyone should get away with it it's a food blogger with a penchant for feeding frenzies.

So for the last few weeks I've been between jobs and have alot of time on my hands. I've been going out for dinner a lot more than usual and every time I do I say that its going on my next post. Of course that would require a modicum of effort, and the fact I have the attention span of a bored gnat at the moment, as well as the impetus of a wounded sloth, means it gets shelved till tomorrow along with the absurd "I think i'll go to the gym" sentiment. 

The fact that Monday night is now 'treat and movie night' in our house (basically just an excuse for me to make a meal containing fatty meat/butter/cheese/batter/all of the above, and him to eat peanut M&Ms, popcorn and anything else you might find at a cinema) means I now have a mission to complete. Something to get up for in the mornings if you will. Infact it's just officially been changed to Food Day as of right now. Tuesday will therefore become Blog Day. Essentially just so there is a means with which to discuss Food Day with others. From the comfort of my sofa. Without having to actually to talk to anyone.

In the meantime here's a picture of something I made in my new slow cooker which is fucking cool. I think it might actually warrant a whole post of its own soon. This is pulled pork rolls, BBQ sauce, sweet potato wedges and polenta chilli bread.


        




2 comments:

  1. Wow. That would be amazing. If you could actually view the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuuuuuu.... I was putting off having to log onto my laptop to load the picture, it wouldnt work from the ipad. Done now. I love the feeling of accomplishment, it's so rare

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.